Executive Committee Member
Dr.Archana Deshpande,MD,FIAPM,FIPMConsultant & Director, Harmony Pain & Palliative care Clinic, Ramdaspeth, and attached with various hospitals in Nagpur
Consultant,Anaesthesia and Labour analgesia (for past 20 years)at various multispeciality hospitals with 6 years of teaching experience at NKPSIMS Nagpur
• MD (Anaesthesiology) from T.N.Medical College and B.Y.L.Nair Hospital, Mumbai
• Pain Management Observership in Pain Clinic ,Mastricht, Netherlands
• Observership in Pain Managementat Tata Memorial Hospital,Mumbai
• Observership at Dr.Laxmi Vas Clinic in Pain management,Mumbai
• Fellowship in Pain management Asculop Academy,Germany completed at Delhi Pain management centre
• Fellowship in Advanced pain management at Daradia pain clinic Kolkata
• Fellowship of Indian Academy of Pain Medicine
• Certificate course in Palliative care from Pallium India
• Attended many Regional, National and International conferences as Faculty and delivered Lectures and presented papers.
• Attended Workshops (more than 7) for Pain including USG guided nerve blocks, Advanced pain blocks, Intramuscular
• Stimulation, Intrathecal Drug Delivery Systems, Spinal Cord Stimulator etc.
• Presented at World conference of Pain, Boston on Prevalence of chronic pain in cardiac patients.
• Three original articles Published in the field of Pain in Indian Journal of Pain( indexed journal) on Awareness of Pain Clinic , Prevalence of chronic pain and role of IMS in Backpain
• Jt, secretary, ISA (anaesthesiology soc) Nagpur
• Executive member ISSP, (pain soc)
• IMA member and AMS member since 20 years
• Worked at Hemalkasa (Dr Amte)and Shodhgram (Dr Bang)projects as Anaesthesia and Chronic pain consultant
CONTACT DETAILS EMAIL : email@example.com
WHATSAPP: 98225 72171